With quite 7 million users, the cash app has become one of the foremost trusted and secure money transfer applications. Technological advancement has aided humans in some ways one such may be a mobile-based cash app.
Just a few clicks and you’ll be ready to send and receive money online through your phone.
Though the cash app has just made your transaction-related works easier, there are times once you can encounter technical glitches. Many users have reported a most common query What’s the way to delete a cash app account? It’s a simple process that you can do in a few minutes.
If you’re getting woes or obstacles in doing this then you need to get immediate technical assistance from the professionals. With the assistance of a support service, you’ll be ready to get the troubleshooting steps in no time.
Things to consider before account delete
Before deactivating the account, confirm you’re following the below-mentioned points.
· You’ll have to cancel the Cash App subscription.
· You’ll need to download payment history from your Cash app account. This is to make sure that there’s no pending payment in your Cash App account.
Delete of Cash App Account from the Cash App
The deactivation process of money is as simple as on a mobile device. Your cash app account can only be deleted if you don’t have any pending transactions. So, you want to download your transaction history before this.
· At first, attend the official website of the cash App then log in to your Cash App.
· You will now see your account dashboard. Click on the “Request sign-in code” button.
· Now, mention your verification code then tap on “sign in to verify your identity”.
· After entering your account, attend settings then the personal information tab. Find the “deactivate account” option.
· On clicking it, you’ll be redirected to a replacement page where you’ve got to say the rationale for the cash app close account.
After performing these steps, the Cash App support team will verify then confirm the deletion. In case of any trouble, you’ll contact the technical team and request additional important information on the deactivation of the account.
Delete of cash app account on iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone and need to delete cash app account then you would like to perform these instructions:
· Open the cash App on your phone. Then, just click on the topmost icon of the cash app.
· You’ll now get an account menu. After this, just scroll down and therefore the search for the choice of “cash support”. Now, tap on it.
· Here, the user must again scroll down then search for account setting
· After this, you’re needed to tap on the “close my cash App account”.
These instructions will assist you to deactivate the cash app. After this, you’ll be signed out from and confirmation is going to be sent through email and SMS about the closure.
After this, delete your cash app account. For any kind of technical help, you’ll believe our Cash App Customer Support team,